A new era in SME banking
First held in 2004, the annual Efma SME Summit has become the leading annual event on this topic in the European marketplace. The 2016 conference will take place in Berlin next March, following the success of the April 2015 conference, which was attended by more than 100 delegates from over 25 countries in Madrid.
The conference will focus on the core challenges and opportunities faced by small and medium-sized organisations operating in the retail banking sector.
Key topics covered at the conference will include:
• New approaches to engage entrepreneurs, startups and fintechs in SME banking
• Digitisation: how to reduce cost & improve efficiency through operational excellence & automation
• How to improve customer acquisition and retention in your institution, and develop new sales and marketing techniques
• Exploring potential value-added services for the SME banking sector, such as big data projects and consultancy
• Developing relationship management models for the new era
• Outlining new lending models and approaches to risk management
More info: EFMA