The Digital4EU Stakeholder Forum will take place in Brussels on Thursday 25 February 2016. This one-day event, organised by the European Commission, will be centred around the progress made in creating a Digital Single Market in Europe.
Digital4EU 2016 is the second edition of the #Digital4EU Stakeholder Forum, which focused on President Jean-Claude Juncker's digital priorities.
Digital4EU 2016 will concentrate on five areas:
- The European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) mobilising digital projects;
- Delivering the Digital Single Market – from the Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) to action;
- The Digital Economy: the data and computing opportunities for Europe
- Innovate, start and scale-up;
- Platforms, is there a need to regulate?
Vice-President Andrus Ansip (@Ansip_EU), responsible for the Digital Single Market, and Commissioner Günther H. Oettinger (@GOettingerEU), responsible for the Digital Economy and Society will deliver keynote speeches during the event.